Tuesday, June 7, 2016

What's Been Going On

Sorry for the long hiatus.

I've been mostly busy with my 3d printer.  Looking for models to print, designing new objects with TinkerCAD and OpenSCAD, and flying my quadcopters when I get a chance,

The weather here has been pretty nasty this summer so far, with rain making it wet and humid.  All together not very enjoyable to be outside.

OctoPrint Setup

One of the cooler things I have done recently is to setup an OctoPrint server to run my 3d Printer,



I am using my Raspberry Pi Model B+ to run the server software.  It was a pretty simple setup which only took about 30 minutes.  Luckily, my Logitech webcam worked with no problems and this has allowed me time lapse all of my prints.  Here are just a couple...




Anyway, I will try to make posts more often... letting you know what I'm up to!



No comments:

Post a Comment