Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Orange Pi Zero 2+ H5

The Orange Pi series of boards has become a familiar site at my place.  They are cheap, work reasonably well and are actually alot of fun.

My current board that I am playing with is the Zero 2+ H5 version. which is one of their newest boards,


It interested me because of the HDMI display, built-in WiFi and Bluetooth and a 64-bit processor.  Unfortunately since it is so new, Armbian is just beginning to support it.

Besides this board, I have two other normal Orange Pi Zeros, one of which is being used to run my Owncloud server.

Finally, I have an Orange Pi One which I use as my main Internet-facing server.  I use Apache as a reverse-proxy server to serve content from all of my other servers.  I'll have to blog about doing that later.

1 comment: