Saturday, July 5, 2014

ELF Tag Project Complete

Well, within a couple of hours of receiving the parts today, I was able to finish all twelve ELF Tags that I had started earlier this week.

So I am ready for Monday!  I printed a small card with each tag, explaining what it was and how to change it.

It redirects everyone to a shared document linked here.  I know the re-programming is a bit technical... but we are IT after all.  Anyway, I'm sure enough people will know how to do it, so they can help those who may not.

Anyway, this project is completed.  I'm happy with the result.  I would like to note that even though I spent about two hours on each tag, all I would need to do is look at the name and the time seemed all of a sudden worth the effort.  You know what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment