Thursday, June 19, 2014

And Even More Parts

Today, I was happy to see that the Tayda order was arriving.  Now I have plenty of parts for boards I need to make.  Tonight I made one Sound board and one Sensor board.  These are based on the experimenter design that I am following at the moment.

What happened was that I realized I actually have two goals...

  1. The DIY Fidget
    A small electronic curiosity that was simple and easy to use and play with
  2. The DIY One-Square-Inch Stacking Microcontroller
    A versatile experimenting and development oriented microcontroller.

I need to design a final board for the Fidget.  I am thinking I will redo the board to include a piezo, two buttons and maybe a couple of leds.  Here are the pin assignments I am thinking about...

     P0 -> Green LED
     P1 -> Red LED
     P2 -> Button 1
     P3 -> Button 2
     P4 -> Buzzer
     P5 -> LDR (maybe)

But I will have to continue this later.



No comments:

Post a Comment