Saturday, June 7, 2014

In Production Again

I took some time today to visit my local Fry's Electronics and picked up some more copper clad boards.  I had run out and could not make anymore micro-controller boards.  So I had used up on 4"x6" board and one 6"x6" board.  That's about 15+25=40 some odd boards I had cut out, etched, drilled and populated.

Now I have given two sets of boards to friends for beta testing, and I have about five almost complete.

The light painter sketch for the RGB Button board is coming along nicely.  I have three modes working and still have room to grow.

Tomorrow I should get two more RGB Button shields done as well as three more POV boards.  I need to work on the POV app so that the message is customizable as well as a method for reliably using it!

Finally, the current price breakdown for the materials is here and the documentation is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment