Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

I will have to call my father when this is posted, but to any other fathers out there... Happy Father's Day.  I was lucky enough to receive some wonderful cards and gifts.  Thank you Shelley and Sam!

One thing I got which I am really stoked about is a new Dremel 4000 tool.  It's awesome!  I will use it today, to buff out the PCB for the latest build.  I decided to make another version of the Digispark clone that... well makes it not much like a Digispark or a Trinket.  I guess it could be called my own watered down version of a Attiny85 V-USB microcontroller.  Here in the layout...


If I removed the extraneous LEDs, it could be even simpler... which is kind of the goal.  But for this version, I will keep the little lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment