Monday, June 9, 2014

Last Thoughts For The Day

Well after a short bout with vertigo, I felt good enough to finish the three POV boards and the last two RGB Button boards.  I now have a set of five consisting of...

  • Base Board
  • Comm Board
  • POV Board
  • RGB Button Board
I am waiting on two shipments for possible other boards I will make.  One is a small piezo buzzer and the other is a Light Dependent Resistor (LDR).  The piezo will need a single pin as will the LDR.  So I think I will combine the two and throw in a couple of buttons and maybe an LED (or two).

I also need to make another order from Tayda Electronics.  Since I have all but abandoned the use of pass-through headers, I have run out of the straight pin headers.

I just thought I should somehow post an update to the RGB Light Painter sketch I posted earlier.  Then I realized there was probably not a way to do it with just this blog.  So I will look at some open source code hosting options for the sketches I write.  So look for more info on this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment